I want to know things. I want to be able to know as much as possible about everyone I know. The catch is, I'm feeling more distant to everyone than I ever have. I wonder; am I one of those group tag-a-longs that people only accept out of their kindness of their hearts? I don't know. It's confusing me. I feel lonely. I want more than just a boyfriend and a best friend, I want a group of friends that can be there just randomly for a day out or a fall back if the other two don't fall through.
The worst thing is, I feel the most alone at school -where everyone is- compared to home -where it's just me, and sometimes mother- I don't know.
I'm thinking into this too much.
Joe Brooks is calming me down.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment