Tuesday, July 28, 2009

QCS

My legs ache. They feel like jelly. Every step I take, I wobble slightly. Not only that, but just like jelly, if I leave them out in the sun too long, I feel like they'll melt beneath me and I'll just collapse to the ground.

So, it was QCS practice today. Written and short response. Not that fun. I wrote about a guy who got hit by a truck, and how his life's now a square instead of a circle. For short response... bleh. It was just bleh. I didn't like it, and I doubt on the day it'd be any better. I suck at multiple choice. How am I meant to study for multiple choice? I get like, 20 out of 50 all the time!
GAH

I didn't wear sun block yesterday. I normally do when I know it'll be a day out in the sun. But thanks to my lovely body, I'm not sunburnt. For all I know though, I may have just gotten skin cancer.

No comments: