Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something that happened to me.

The strangest thing happened to me about a month ago in math class. I was eating a sardine sandwich when I realized that there was a bad smell somewhere. You have probably had that experience before. I felt like a million dollars, and I knew that soon I would have to paint my toenails. My friend Victoria had called me the previous day, and told me all about Ty's problem with the stray dog that was acting strangely, and I was a little worried about infection. Then, all of a sudden, I saw creeping towards me what I realized was a huge masked man with a chainsaw, and right then I knew I was in love! I remembered what the secret voice in my armpit had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not throw up all over everyone. Very calmly, I placed wads of gum over strategic locations and waved my arms in the air. Before I knew it, my arms were stuck to my chest, and I knew I really liked being naked. So you see, I really was thankful that I acted sensibly, and I decided I had to tell you all about it.


Kristina

No comments: