Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Come on baby, don't fear the reaper

In my years of being me (which isn't very long) I've learnt not to fall in love. It's one of the greatest, yet most hurtful emotions someone can feel. My heart has been ripped and teared at the seams so many times that what's left is equivilant to the fragment of balloons after it has popped. The pain is ridiculous and yet I feel it every day. When I see her face co-staring in my grief. I hate how I can't let it go so easily. I hate how it makes me cry frequently. Everything would be better if I weren't such a stupid person. I wish I could turn back time. I wish I listened to my aunt's advice of pestering him with endless phone calls. There's so much that could've changed things. But me being stuborn, I had to wreck what was perfect. And now it can never be the same.

No comments: