Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tell me that you will listen
Make me laugh. Make me real laugh, all the time. Let me buy you something for a change. Not always though. Sometimes when I say no, I only want to start a play fight. I didn't actually mean no. Sometimes when I say no, I mean it, and if you go against it, I'll hate you for it. Hug me when I'm upset. If I'm angry at you, talking will only make it worse. Don't hug me if I'm not very close to you. I hate hugs from a majority of people. I reject most high fives. Understand my nerdy humour. Understand the flawsi n my vocabulary. Understand my perks, even if I don't. Let me bite my lip. Don't draw attention to my singing. I'll stop. I hate my pimples, but I don't hate yours. Let's do something different, but you have to think of what it is. Text me good night. Write me a letter and post it, even if we live 30 minutes apart. I love getting letters in the mail so it'd mean a lot to me. I don't care what the letter's about. Make it something you haven't told me. Accidentally forget your pants, that way I know you'll have to come back asap. Comment my blog. Make me happy. Little things make me happy. Never talk to her again. Punch her in the face, that'll make me happy. Let me go through the same surgery Jim Carey did in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, just so I can forget. I won't any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment