Monday, December 14, 2009

To blind to see tomorrow

I'm losing my original inspiration for this blog. Also, the photo you see above was meant to be edited in a more collage-d look, as it's for my uncle's Christmas/birthday (same day) present. Rex is meant to get the frame. I don't think it turned out as well as I could have done. Last year I gave him a photo album of all the old photos of me, Rex and Sean. Because after the divorce, I don't think he got many photos of us. He loved it. My aunt passed on the thanks he wanted to give me. I also got him alcohol flavoured chocolates last year, but I think they melted. I don't know what to get him for Christmas/birthday. I forward slash that, because I don't know if the frame is for Christmas or for his birthday yet. Regardless, as we've bulked bought Christmas wrapping paper, both presents will be gift wrapped with Christmas trees, stars and "Merry Christmas" decorations.

No comments: