As usual, nothing went as planned today. Things fell a part when I didn't receive something I was hoping to attach to a present. Now I have to think of a compromise unless I mysteriously receive wanted part before Christmas. Well, December 24th, as Christmas is a faimly tradition so he and I will be with our own families.
Also, the absolutely awesome idea I blogged about has happened. I didn't go according to plan, but it worked nonetheless. The original idea was to get a 350ml coke bottle, or equavilant, and age it, as if it had been lost at sea for a couple of years. It would've been scratched. I was planning on going to the park to glue sand on it, and when it dried, I'd have dusted a majority of it off. Also, I didn't know how to fade the colour of the lid. Anyway, inside was a list of what I love about Daniel. I gave it to him this afternoon, without the aged effect, and he smiled lots.
Mission accomplished.
In other news, back to nothing going as planned, people who said yes didn't arrive. This happens all the time when I try and organise something. It annoys me deeply too. I feel as if there's something wrong with me. That there's something people hate. I wish I knew what it was, because I'd change that negative personality trait into something better. Then again, I once tried to change out of kindheartedness -- I can't be someone I'm not. I just wished I knew what made people avoid me.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Screw you. YOu can get it tomorrow at 2:20. I have work then. Or anytime from 2:20-9 since that's when I'm wroking.
It's in my bag now so I won't forget it ;D
promise.
x.
Post a Comment