There's a couple of downsides to school starting up next week, even though I'm not attending high school anymore.
- I can hear the school bell from my house. The first bell goes off around 7:50 - I don't want to wake up so early for no good reason.
- I can't go anywhere in the afternoon because my aunt thinks my little cousin is incapable of walking 20 minutes to his own house. I'd like to have a life, thank you very much.
That's really all I have to say about school. I heard the bell today and questioned why. It's Saturday and school doesn't start until Wednesday. Are people retarded? And I don't mean that in a mean way towards people who suffer medical impairments of some kind.
I think I'm just ranting.
One thing I wanted to say was about vulnerablity. I think I scare easily with things I'm not use to. Like walking through the bushes around 3 in the morning. Or meeting more than one person at a time and having no one to fall back on. Things like wanting to please, but not doing something stupid that will then be something you're well known for - stuffing up and embarrassing yourself.
Who knows. I'm just weird.
I'm thinking about planning bowling next Saturday, 6pm-8pm. Iunno how that'll go down though. I have to ask mother first. Maybe bring some people back to my place and play some PS2/Gamecube/movies/Twister.
No comments:
Post a Comment