My font may be rather small, but it shows already, as much as you need to know about me. It can tell you, how hidden I want to be. Unlike the days I may choose to write bolder and bigger: in those cases, I'd be more enthusiastic about what I have to say. No, I'm not the new class stereotype of emo, I'm just a rather enclosed person. I don't like to have to share my feelings with people, so those who know about my inner secrets must feel privallaged. Although, they might not know it at the time. Because I never say, "it's a secret." I tend to slowly open up to the world. And due to popular belief, keeping a diary helps you open the door you've kept locked for a long time. So, now, I'm doing it on the internet. Under something the really is not my name; but something I'd like to name my daughter. I'm not exactly secretative, I just don't want people finding out that this is me. So for now, I am Delilah Make Believe. A three name long name; so my imaginary birth certificate will have to make room.
For now, there's nothing really to idly write about. Even though there is something in the back of my mind that I really want to let loose. I'm just not so sure I should go one about it.
Let's just say; I'm genuinely a happy person, but things don't always happen my way.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment