I considered being a model at one stage. I thought the attention and glamor would be worth it. Of course, I wouldn't go on the bizarre diets you hear about. I just thought, because I'm naturally skinny, that I should make the most of it. Instead of just, think of myself as a bag of bones.
Recently, I was highering my self-confidence about my lack of flesh, until some jerk asks me straight off if I was anorexic. Of course, this hurt me. No, I'm not suffering a disorder. He was so high on cocaine - which made it worse. I wanted to cry. But of course, I had to stay strong. And asked him about his disorder; the inability to know what can hurt people.
You hear about skinny models eating a lot and not really exercising, not popular atschool and other bogas alternatives to what we believe they are to be. I'd say I eat a lot, but really, I don't eat as much as I should. But I still eat a healthy amount of food; I just could be eating more. Instead of completely finishing my plate, I could even ask for more. Instead, I neglect more dinner, and aim for desert once my plate is clean of the edible.
Of course, people won't believe me. But no way am I getting into modelling after all the acusations models occur. It seems unfair.
Yes, some bring it upon themselves. But do they all?
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment