Okay, so I just read an email telling me that I won the full collection of Green Day albums. It's not a fake, cause I remember going into the competition to win tickets to their first show for 21st Century Breakdown. So, I won albums instead (runner up, seems like that's all I win). But it's great! I really wanted Nimrod and stuff, and now I get them! What's great is, they're due early July. My birthday's in July! YAY!
So anyway, today was QCS practice. Total boredom. So I go to school 10 minutes before 11am, because that's when blocks said it started. But then they go post-pone it to 11:50. So I'm sitting out front of the school with my mates, talking about Asians, dicks and I Love You, Man. Then some grade 11s out in the park start running like crazy towards the school grounds and a voice is heard yelling at them. Abuse and the lot. The kids all smile when they're in the safety of the school grounds. Then they realise they forgot their bike, and the man comes towards the group of people in front of us saying stuff like, "tell me where those fuck heads went," etc. Then he turns around and see the group retrieving one of the bikes they left at the park. And the guy runs after them, the group leaving the bike. The man starts to smash it, etc. Throwing it hard to the ground constantly. So we call the cops.
Then teachers arrived and told us to go to the study room for our own safety, and the rumours start.
QCS was boring. People got confused with the Ice Sheet question. I understood it, I just didn't have a calculator. I couldn't divide a massive number by 0.917 in my head, so I wrote about X and Y. =D
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment