Everyone's growing up. We don't look like cute grade eighters anymore, but maturing teenagers. It's not a pretty site, as our grade 8 photos look ten times adorable. But recently, I've been finding things out about people that I wouldn't think suited them. I won't point fingers and label anyone with anything, but what I'm saying, everyone's maturing, whether for the good or bad. Everything's more complicated then it use to be. It's not as easy as eeny, meeny, miney, mo anymore. The choices we make now determine our future - childhood choice making is left to the risk takers now.
Something that made me laugh today:
We were taking about making someone's brother's hair grey for his 20th birthday. Yea. And then we figured we'd have to retouch his roots every night. And I was all "imagine him waking up to you touching his hair, he'd be all 'what are you doing in my room?' and you'd be all 'definately not masturbating.'"
Lol.
I shouldn't name the person I had this conversation with -- they're rather embarrassed.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment