
*No, Stephanie definately is not a pedophile. And if you're insulted by these pictures, I'm sorry, it's not the intention.
I also tried on a very pretty wedding dress. Stephanie and I were reading the tag, and we thought it said $20. It looked like Cinderella's dress from A Cinderella Story. I thought I'd try it on. The lady was under the impression that I was getting married, but that didn't matter. It was on display, so she had to take it down for me and said "it's pretty, and only $120." You should've seen our faces. It was the type of "what" face you don't what a person to see. Regardless, I tried it on. I loved it. But my bust, being very tiny, didn't fit the corset-y bust the dress had. Stephanie also had to button me up, and it had a lot of buttons.

*The white glove was worn by me the whole day with rememberance of Michael Jackson, who has been pronouced dead today.
Stephanie found this really pretty black dress for $12. She bought it, which she's going to wear at my birthday party. She'll be a slutty vampire. At least, that's what I'm saying. I bought a pinkish-purplish dress for my fairy costume.

I'm going to make my own pretty fairy wings for it, I just need to go to a craft shop. I'll get Rinsma to take me =D. I need to see him soon anyways. My fairy wing idea was influenced by Emilie Autumn, as she has a very unique fahsion sense.
She also makes soap.
No comments:
Post a Comment