
I was about to write 'retarded' but thought better of it, what with The Chaser being off air and everything. Disregarding that useless rant, let's get back to my stranger danger story and poo. So, I was wondering, "should I eat this toffee covered in green wrap with orange trimming?" Sure, it sounds splendid when thought of like that, but it looks like they got it from the 50c bin. (Nothing wrong with that, I assure you.) It still has the blue part of the flyer attached to the staple on one side. If there's staples in this candy, there sure are sewing needles, Mary Jane's or poo. What's my thing with the poo you ask? Nothing. I just found a Mr Poo wrapping paper image on a Google image search entitled "poo candy." Yea, I researched those links above for your viewing pleasure.
Anyway, just like any C standard essay, I feed you information and lead you no where. But the question remains the same;
Should I eat this candy from a stranger?
No comments:
Post a Comment